Southmead Hospital, Bristol
- Notice, contribute and celebrate kindness.
- Read stories of kindness and contribute your own.
- Stop for a moment. Rest and Refill.
- Find resources to support more self-kindness and compassion.
- Experience some creative kindness with a workshop.
Creative kindness workshops for staff
We are running creative kindness workshops for all staff at the Women’s and Children’s Unit. Drop-in between 11am-3pm in the Midwifery Staffroom and Kitchen on the following dates:
Thursday 30th Jan
Tuesday 4th Feb
Thursday 6th Feb
Monday 10th Feb
Thursday 13th Feb
Thursday 27th Feb
Tuesday 3rd March
Thursday 12th March
Tuesday 17th March
Kindness is a superpower! Come and celebrate International Women’s Day with The Dept of Kindness.
Join us for some creative kindness on Monday 9th March 11am-3pm in the Green Atrium – Brunel Building at Southmead Hospital.
Open to all!
Cabinet of compassion visits
Look out for The Cabinet of Compassion travelling the wards sharing compassion, creativity and kindness on:
Tuesday 23rd Feb
Thursday 5th March
Tuesday 10th March
Thursday 19th March